Avengers : Infinity war

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by TBE Leo, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBE Leo

TBE Leo #1 Hybrid/Most Hated          

Anybody else feel like Infinity war was shit?

Good start,boring till the interval,a good 25 mins again and then absolute shit ending.Everybody in the theatre had a "All that hype for this?" Kinda reaction lol.Thanos wins and a dozen of heroes die.Thanos seemed like a kind and a patient god with an abnormal method to bring balance to the universe

I honestly can't take any of these marvel fans serious anymore.Everyone talking like infinity war was the best movie ever and when I finally see it I think it's 1 of the worst superheroes movie I've seen so far.Even age of ultron was much better.

Not even half as good as Batman vs Superman.Obviously can't be compared with "Batman: The dark knight".

All this mega-hype for an average if not below average movie.I wouldn't recommend wasting your money on this movie lol

4/10

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Forum GxD              

Self-employed
    Haven't seen it. Don't really care about the movie.
    Who died though?

Side note worked on one of the set of captain marvel.

TBE Leo likes this.
  3. Hմʂօω

Hմʂօω ♛_Husow_♛          

TuPacMaKaVelI
    Home Page:
    Spiderman died :(
    Black panther died :(

TBE Leo likes this.
  4. Sensei Erkka

Sensei Erkka 19 years old pking coach from finland            

haven't seen cause i don't get the hype on marvels movies (or any superhero shit in general) since they're very predictable lmao. But if the antagonist SURPRISINGLY won this time instead of the cringy looking spandex wearing bastards, then i'm happy.

TBE Leo likes this.
  5. Aozaki

Aozaki Forum Administrator Staff Member        

Forum Administrator
    Home Page:
    I actually enjoyed the fact that Thanos won.

Its really the first time in almost any superhero movie to date where the heros actually lost when the prices were so steep. And for that reason I actually enjoyed the movie.

Hմʂօω, TBE Leo and Max like this.
  6. TBE Leo

A lot of them.Doctor strange,spiderman,black panther,vision,Loki (idk if he's considered hero lately) starlord etc.
    Yea that was nice but Thanos is most likely going to die in the next avengers movie.He seemed like a beast of a character when he thrashed hulk and choked Loki to death in the beginning.After that he got some infinity stones and it was only his gauntlet doing most of the work

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ likes this.
  7. Tman786

Tman786 Titan  

Not even close. I loved it so much I've already watched it twice.

Hմʂօω likes this.
  8. Ed

Ed Your personal healthcare companion.        

i enjoyed the movie.

Hմʂօω likes this.
  9. TBE Leo

Do you even DC :cry:

10. Ed

i mean, in the grand scheme of things and not even trying to be hostile but you're in no social hierarchy to judge.

You're overthinking the movie.
    Personally, I go to the movies to be entertained. I was entertained so the producers did their job.
    You were entertained enough to give it a rating. That being said, they did their job.

May i note how you viewed the organization of the movie as "Good start,boring till the interval,a good 25 mins again and then absolute shit ending."
    Sounds to me like a good balance/approach for a movie to be honest. A hook ( good start), boring till the interval (so story line right? building up the climax wouldn't you say?), 25 minutes (so the climax scene alright that's how it should be), and then a "shit" end to a movie (what you're implying is you wanted a direct ending..that's not the point yet, the end is near but there's more movies so they want to keep viewers looking forward to the next movie).

So, with your quick analysis to how a story should go, are you saying a movie should remain action pack all movie long w/no break for viewers? If so, interesting. Interesting indeed.

11. TBE Leo

Well I kinda expected a marvel fan to come up with this.If you see the rotten tomato reviews,it's most of the people saying "The movie definitely didn't reach the expectations/live up to the hype" and that's just them being nice because typical marvel fanboys. You people exaggerated the quality of the movie so bad it actually made people who don't even watch superhero movies go watch it.

Idk why you people like to sulk in denial but you need to accept the reality.Compare this movie to the other superhero movies and this was absolute garbage.

And nobody is saying the whole movie needs to be " action packed ".I'm a big fan of the joker and watch all his stuff a thousand times,his scenes are never " action packed" since he's more of an Intellect>Physical power kinda guy.So obviously I couldn't care less if the infinity war shit was not action packed.

Also "entertained enough to give it a rating".That makes no sense. I don't have to be entertained to give a movie a review.If this was a spiderman movie or ironman movie I wouldnt even waste my time typing all this but a movie called " infinity war" which they've been working on for 10 years and hyped it so hard to only come up with this absolute trash, definitely worth the time to write a review to save peoples money.

Also, what do you mean in no social hierarchy to judge?Are you saying I need to be a part of some kind of special critic team to give a review lmao? In that case,interesting.Interesting indeed.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  12. Tman786

Tman786 Titan  

Yes, I do.
    The dark knight is the greatest superhero movie ever, and rises is up there too.

Since then, they've been going downhill. Only movie I've liked recently is wonderwoman.

I'm by no means a "marvel fanboy", I like both. I enjoy watching DC TV shows. I go for whatever I enjoy, and I don't look too far past whether I enjoyed the movie/show or not.

TBE Leo likes this.
  13. Frydayz420

Frydayz420 Cooked    

Full time shred
    Can't say it was the greatest movie, but Batman VS Superman good? c'mon man...

14. TBE Leo

The storyline was actually good,obviously its not 1 of the best movies DC have come up with but compared to infinity war this was actually better ngl

I like both too but I love the storyline DC come up with and that's why I like them better.Infinity war disappointed me a lot tho.They said it's their best work so I expected a lot but meh..

15. Ed

"Idk why you people like to sulk in denial but you need to accept the reality. Compare this movie to the other superhero movies and this was absolute garbage." Then says Infinity war not "half as good as Batman vs. Superman. Interesting, interesting indeed.

Then you proceed to ignore what I asked about a typical layout of a movie. You instead point out your interest in the joker and how he was never in "action" packed scenes as a way for you to escape what you said about the movie being slow, climatic, etc. Unfortunate, but fair. Then you say the joker is an intellect. What you fail to realize is what the joker brings to a movie. The joker in the Dark Knight was the slow aspect of which later becomes the climax of the movie. He does small things that are "intellectual" (you ofc. admire this), but really it's the small things (present themselves to be slow) that eventually sparks the climax of the movie. It's good though you like a character like the Joker. He's actually much more complex to the extent where no real individual can distinguish if he's psychotic or a true genius. That debate of course can go back and forth (But ultimately, I think he's a pure genius).

You misunderstand what I meant by "entertained enough to give it a rating." That's okay, he's an explanation: the job of a movie is to entertain. You, the viewer hopefully are going to a movie to be entertained. Now if you go online to speak of how your disappointment, chances are it's because you liked x - parts and disliked y - parts. That's why you gave it a 4/10 review, correct? Because of course it would make zero sense to give it a 4 if you didn't like any of it. Eh? Then you proceed to say "write a review to save people some money." Personally that's unfair to other people and very selfish of you to think this way. Wouldn't you want another individual to experience the movie themselves and make their own definitive opinion? Not base it off some boy over the internet? If you think otherwise and think the world revolves around following your review, well... that's very unfortunate reality for you because that's simply not how the world works.

Lastly, you seem to have some confusion with the my use of social hierarchy. Interesting, thought it was self explanatory, but for you to question another individual whom is a complete stranger and say "do you even DC" implies that you do. Now of course since you don't know the individuals that simply puts you no where above nor below the spectrum as the other individual correct? It's important to note these few individuals are to being condescended by you simply because they don't agree with your opinion. Of course this goes back to the world not following your review, don't mind me. Anyways to put yourself above another person and question "do you even DC" is rather odd wouldn't you say?

Satin and Frydayz420 like this.
  16. TBE Leo

All these paragraphs started because of a simple "Do you even DC?" With a sarcastic crying emoji.How hard was it to notice "Do you even DC" was an obvious joke.Did you assume I'm saying DC is better than marvels?Because if you did then here,I agree marvel movies have been way better than DC in the past years.But that does not change the fact that Infinity war was utter shit.And its not my opinion,its pretty much the truth because if you see the reviews of the biggest "critic" teams,my "review" just looks like a glimpse of it
    Idk if you found it enjoyable because you haven't seen any other superhero movie

17. Ed

Interesting, interesting indeed.

18. Asap Kev

Asap Kev Master              

fuck my morning newspaper, i'll sip my tea to this!

Frydayz420 likes this.
  19. TBE Leo

Wag1 grandpa

Asap Kev likes this.
  20. Vice President

Vice President Titan        

I'm so dead He likes batman & joker movies! :p Kekkkekekekekekee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.