Change Slayer, Dung and Hunter.

Discussion in 'SoulPlay Suggestions' started by Michael Lopez, Feb 9, 2019.

?

Like my Suggestions? Let me know! want to add a change of your own? Let me know!

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Michael Lopez

Michael Lopez Soldier

First off id like to point out how frustrating it is to see how these skills are set up. im assuming most people make their own RSPS because they dont like something on the Real Rs in terms they way its made.
    I would like to suggest, changing these skills on this server. Starting with Slayer.
    First, Slayer.
    There's nothing wrong with the leveling or tasks, but the problem is the Duo Slayer system, Why is it so difficult to play with a friend and do some slayer together? for instance, to just Duo slayer you both have to have to get lucky and get the same task out of many possible tasks given, Secondly, I noticed that even if you both have the same task you cant duo unless task is given by the same slayer master! WHY is that even a thing????? make it easier to just invite to slayer duo so i can play with my friends!

Second, Hunter.
    So the main problems are the leveling to hunter and how dumb hard it is to catch a freaken impling. why should i have to be forced to buy hunter lamps just to level hunter? also why do implings give so freaken little exp? i want to be able to hunt implings get great exp and not waste hella time trying to catch one impling, secondly for me to get those hunter lamps to train my hunter, i have to be forced to either buy the lamps, or play mini games which in general are really unbalanced and not fun... make hunter to where i and we can just go hunt the imps and get good exp and not be forced to buy or play mini games! Not everyone likes minigames!

Third and last, Dungeoneering.
    So the biggest problem, is the token system, why do i receive so much more freaken Exp and get no tokens? its literally stupid, i get 188k exp and only get 1k tokens.... WTH? real Rs (For Example) gives 15,602 Exp and will reward 5,602 Tokens, Why cant Soulplay do the same? Remove the first Number of the exp and make whats after that number the tokens reward? Why would i want to waste Hours upon Hours on Dung to get my Chaotic weapons? its really stupid, Id like a nice change to the token reward system please! And i'm not the only one to complain about dungs point system either!

Please consider these changes or some kind of nice changes to these skills please! Thank you!!

Queen taylor swift likes this.
  2. Queen taylor swift

Queen taylor swift Titan        

Nerd
    i agree with some of this , the slayer mostly i love duo but never have luck with my friend :(

3. Michael Lopez

Michael Lopez Soldier

Thank you for the feed back! realy appreciate it! help my suggestions be known! and hopfully we can get some kind of changes

4. Vandales

Vandales Master            

There hasn't been much change since release so gl with that they don't give a fuck

For tokens your idea doesn't work if you get 1000000 xp you would get 0 tokens and 1999999 would give 999999 tokens :hmm:

Gotta agree with hunter, its the most retarded way of leveling I've seen xp is so fucking bad and so the catch rate also there like 2-3 of each imps that retarded and the wait time before retrying to catch :fp2:

Duo slay is gay you need both same task and it still individually till you both done your task and if one log out it cancel the duo :pepehmm:

5. Michael Lopez

Michael Lopez Soldier

Hey, yeah no i agree partly on the dung token rewards, but that was just an example of how real rs does it, idc how they decide to change it if they do, as long as its not broken and i get like no tokens at all for 45 minutes of work in a single dung lol, but i hear what youre saying! Thanks for your feedback!

6. Ummidk

Ummidk Server Support Staff Member      

Duo slay can be annoying at first but after the first task it will automatically keep you on the same task as your friend. The only issue with this is if you log out, you'll have to redo getting the same first task together once again. Hopefully this will be fixed one day and make it a bit easier to get going.

Hunter experience is definitely subpar and strips most motivation to do the skill. I agree that a rework or revision of experience is needed.

Dungeoneering is okay, you just need to get to higher floors before you start to gain a lot of tokens. The first initial time spent Dungeoneering is the worst part of it. I have a couple hundred thousand tokens and I've really not done the skill all that much.

Good feedback, hopefully some things can become a bit easier in the future :)

Michael Lopez likes this.
  7. Sukiru

Sukiru 自殺                    

chinchompa loc?

Haynus and Dragon like this.
  8. Queen taylor swift

Queen taylor swift Titan        

Nerd
    would love to see chins come into game

Dragon likes this.
  9. Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo Cunt                          

Slayer is eh. Clan chat slayer would be better than duo imo.

Hunt imps in wildy if you want better xp.

And dungeoneering is preety decent the way it is.
    It goes off your base xp.
    So say you're getting 210k a floor (on prestige 0) which is fuck all.
    Thats equivalent to 5250xp on rs so 525 tokens.
    Now the xp on here is x40 (for prestige 0)
    And the tokens are x3 or x6 (for all modes)
    So if you get 210k a floor (on p0) you should get 1575 tokens.

Once you reach higher floors you will get amazing xp/tokens, let's say you get 10m xp a floor (on p0 which is easy doable) you'll get 25k tokens, 25k tokens for <10 minutes is pretty good if you ask me.

Rosalina, Haynus and Dragon like this.
  10. Meoooow

Meoooow Master              

On a life bender with ket n amf
    I only agree with that Hunter needs a rework or added training methods.

Dungeoneering is fine the way it is, and I don't really have an opinion on duo slayer.

11. Dragon

Dragon An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind Staff Member                              

Emo B*tch
    1. Slayer-
    Duo Slayer needs a bit of a tweak if you ask me, you should be able to duo up if you both have no task and then go to a slayer master and grab a task.
    As Aussieyobbo said, clan slayer should be added, and would be phenomenal to have in-game.
    2. Hunter-
    I've been suggesting a Hunter update for ages, not everyone wants to lamp, regardless of if they can afford it, I could afford to lamp it, but I don't want to, I want to be able to actually level the skill that has been put into the game, and the way that it has been implemented is horrible, implings take way too many tries to catch and way too little XP. (This is coming from someone at P2 38 Hunter who refuses to lamp) Make implings easier to catch, at bare minimum, or idk add Chins and Grenwalls since they are already in the achievement list, but not implemented in-game :hmm:
    3. Dungeoneering-
    Sorry but no, tokens are fine, you just need to work to the higher floors, and you'll get plenty tokens.

12. its ferg lad

its ferg lad Master

I don't have much experience with anything listed other than slayer; however I strongly agree that Duo slayer could need a change. I came here with my Brother and the first thing we wanted to do was Duo slayer but we never got the same task.. IMO it should just let you have a partner then queue for a task as a Duo instead of hoping both players get the same task

13. Haynus

Haynus 元麺                    

Totally agree with CC slayer (w1 slayer the good ol days)

Hunter needs a bit of work too.

14. Aozaki

Aozaki 麺コマンダー Staff Member          

Forum Administrator
    Home Page:
    Hi there, I've passed this on to Lesik and Julius as Hunter needs a rework imo. The fact it's a skill most people just lamp is an issue.

Any further feedback is super appreciated

Dragon and Haynus like this.
  15. Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo Cunt                          

goodboy, have biscuit :cookie:

Aozaki likes this.
  16. Dragon

Dragon An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind Staff Member                              

Emo B*tch
    W1 Slay 4 Life

Haynus likes this.
  17. Rosalina

Rosalina prod. w_oah Staff Member              

Being toxic somewhere
    update the server, pass it along

Dragon, Aozaki and Nexus like this.
  18. AsianDragon

AsianDragon Warmaster  

i do agree with the duo slayer. would be great to allow players to duo with friends easily.

for hunter as much as i hated that skill whilst going for p3, I think it is good the way it is set atm. from level 1 to 74 so painful you better off playing minigames or doing other things to get money for lamps. 74 to 99 at p0 in wildy is super fast maybe an hour or less.
    dungeoneering and hunter is the only two skills to keep minigames alive. without the demand for xp lamps, no one would play minigames.
    most even now prefer to leech than play for lamps.

and dungeoneering, at higher levels tokens get better. i get about 30k tokens per 30mins at high floors. rush lower floors and do ur highest floors for best xp and tokens. tokens are fine as it is, wait till u see the requirement for pets (450 floors to unlock a pet + 1m tokens to buy ) enjoy XD