Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ✞♅ꂅ ᕱภԾოᕱլᎩ, Sep 30, 2017.

1. ✞♅ꂅ ᕱภԾოᕱլᎩ

✞♅ꂅ ᕱภԾოᕱլᎩ Seemingly Irrelevant      

Reviews? I hated it honestly. It feels like the first one, the only few things are grenades, slower supers, clan building, and playlist raiding. That's all I found that was actually new compared to the other game itself. Anyone else have a review or something on it? I don't have much interest. Probably gunna give it to a friend soon.

2. Aozaki

Aozaki スパイシーラーメン Staff Member              

Overall the story was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. My issue with the game is end game content. I'm not much of a raider as a Solo-Player, but even so there's not a tremendous amount a solo player can partake in past level 20. It's events, milestones, dismantle blues, turn I tokens over and over and over again.

3. ✞♅ꂅ ᕱภԾოᕱլᎩ

There is an actual story? Not some bullshit like the first one? And. Might try it out for that then. My buddy was helping me out get through everything just so I could raid. I main a hunter. Since they fucked up warlocks. It's pathetic as fuck.

4. skeleninja

skeleninja Warmaster            

Never played the first one (why by the sequel? heard so many good reviews about the first one idk) So far it's entertaining- strictly speaking for the story mode and few adventures that i've done.

5. ✞♅ꂅ ᕱภԾოᕱլᎩ

I respect that, and honestly that's really interesting. I didn't think the story was going to be good at all. I already sold the game. It got boring in the beta reminded me of when the house of wolves came out. Didn't like it.

skeleninja likes this.
  6. Aozaki

Aozaki スパイシーラーメン Staff Member              

Storyline was actually a fun play through. A few bullet sponges here and there but the context of the storyline was well executed this time. I'm really curious to see how the DLC goes once it comes out.

7. ✞♅ꂅ ᕱภԾოᕱլᎩ

Ahhh I hate bullet sponges lol. No matter, it'll be fun to attempt again. I guess I'll try again.

8. Atu

Atu Master