New Runecrafting Guide

Discussion in 'Skilling Guides' started by jabukufo, Oct 10, 2019.

1. jabukufo

jabukufo Programming Is My #1 Hobby          

Certified 1G, 2G, 5G & 6G Pipe-welder

HI AND WELCOME TO MY GUIDE

*** Before we start, it is HIGHLY recommended you use a Double XP scroll, or wait for a Double XP Event before training this skill. It is also HIGHLY recommended that you join a Clan-Chat with a high level, which will give you bonus experience. At the time of this writing, the highest level clan is "kik ur bum" at Level 98, and it is open for anyone to join. ***

upload_2019-10-10_17-37-50.png

So the very first thing you need to do is bank all of your items, teleport to the skilling area using the ::skill command, and buy some essence from Bob. Note that you will need around 19k essence to get from level 1-99 on a normal account with Double XP active.

upload_2019-10-10_17-42-8.png

Next you need to get to the abyss. This can be done by teleporting to Edgeville using the ::home command, running North-East towards the Bridge, talking to the Mage of Zamorak, and asking him to to teleport you to the Runecrafting Abyss.
    upload_2019-10-10_17-14-37.png

Below is a map of the inner-ring of the Abyss, which shows where the portal to each Runecrafting Altar is. This is where all runes can be crafted, except for Astral runes. We will get to Astral Runecrafting later in the guide.
    [​IMG]

To get into the inner-ring of the Abyss, you need to pass one of the Six types of obstacles by clicking on it. You do not need any tools to do this, and there is a 100% success rate.

upload_2019-10-10_17-41-48.png

To get the fastest XP from levels 1-40, just craft the highest level rune you can from the chart below:
    upload_2019-10-10_16-21-5.png

At level 40, you unlock Astral Runes, which provide extremely high experience per hour, due to the altar's position right next to a bank.

To get there, use the ::home command, and you should see the altar a few tiles East of the bank. These should be done the entire time from 40-99 if your goal is to get the skillcape quickly.
    • Note your essence. You can then use it on the Bank Booth and it will be instantly un-noted.
    • After un-noting it, click the Astral Altar to craft the essence into Astral Runes.
    • While running to the altar, use your noted essence on the Bank Booth again to un-note more.
    • Repeat until level 99.

* Note that if you follow the steps above and time your clicks perfectly, you will be able to run back and forth between the bank and the altar VERY quickly, as demonstrated in the gif below. You can actually do this much faster than I was able to demonstrate.

5d9f8c5e075fd854773781.gif

That's all for now! Please let me know if there's anything I missed, typos, etc.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    SUPREME WARS and Angel Ranger like this.
  2. SUPREME WARS

SUPREME WARS Commander              

Pretty good, full in detail.

jabukufo likes this.
  3. Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo Cunt                          

Now post your ahk script for astrals save us all 5 minutes of writing our own.

yeehaw, Sukiru, Bart and 2 others like this.
  4. jabukufo

jabukufo Programming Is My #1 Hobby          

Certified 1G, 2G, 5G & 6G Pipe-welder
    LMAO