Nex with T bow for extreme donators

Discussion in 'PvM Guides' started by mr mlgb, Oct 21, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr mlgb

mr mlgb Master

Hi guys,
    Here is a quick guide up for Nex. NOTE this guide is for ballers or rich people lol, kinda.

requirements; 99 ranged , 74 prayer+ (99 would be ideal) 99 summoning or at least 79. extreme donator zone. T bow. Blow pipe or Dark bow. Archer's ring or Eye of Range.

Gear up--- full void, T bow with dragon arrows or rune arrows if you don't have that much dragon arrows, or rune arrows with a partner! max hit should be 118 with dragon arrows with T bow and 100+ with rune arrows, of course with prayer and extreme ranging potion and eye of ranger.

Inventory: 8 extreme ranging pot, 10 prayer renew, blowpipe or dark bow, ring of wealth, 6 steel titans or 6 ice titans. MUST BRING ICE TITAN ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE TOXIC BLOWPIPE! that's your heal! blowpipe or ice titan with special scrolls!

The fight: Tele to Nex using ::ez, grab a vote ticket and talk to Jack next to the bank. Once you are in Nex room, there's a bank. Quick pot up and summon a titan then rebank. go down there and you will use protect from mage and activate rigour. Stand in the cross until you find a safespot. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR PROETCTION FROM MAGE UP!

First phrase: smoke! as you attack Nex you will notice your character says : "cough" that means Nex reduced your stats and might poison you!
    Use extreme range pot whenever Nex reduce your range to lvl 99. Use your titan scrolls to heal up or Blow Pipe as poisoned. Nex will yell " Do Not Fail Me Fumus!" Kill that Fumus and back to work on Nex!

Second phrase: Shadow! It is the same shit, Nex will yell " DO NOT FAIL ME UMBRA!" kill that fool quick then go back to Nex.

Third Phrase: Blood! this time is a little different, when Nex kinda bent down that's don't attack Nex. whatever damage you throw at Nex will heal Nex. Wait till Nex is moving again then attack it again.
    kill Cruor after Nex yelled.

Fourth phrase: Ice! Do Not Get Close To Nex, because it can one shot you.. as long as you keep a good distance then you should be good! kill Glacies after Nex yells.

Zaro Phrase: just straight up range Nex to dead.... this phrase takes the longest time because Nex has overhead protections at the Zaro phrase.

Note: Always keep your prayer up, protect from mage! Do not switch Prayer. Nex only attacks with mage.
    you will take some poison damage in the first and last phrase. that is why I don't bring food, a blow pipe special will heal some or ice titan scrolls will heal too.
    each kill will be around 20-30 minutes, so it gets kinda boring.
    sometimes you have to walk around the map to find a safespot and your titan can attack Nex too.
    switch to a ring of wealth when Nex is almost dying, or 5 minutes into the last phrase.

I'm sorry for no video nor pictures because I don't know how to include it here lol....
    I hope this will help some of you extreme donators with a T bow!

2. Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo Cunt                          

This just proves how broken nex is l0l
    you shouldn't be able to solo it with a full inv/yak of brews.
    but yet you can solo with no food :hmm:

also the last phase is the longest cause it doubles in defensive stats not because of overheads.

Thanks for the report.
    I'd say this will be fixed soon, but hey I said that months ago and nex still doesn't hit you through prayer :hmm: :soon:

3. owned lady

owned lady Master            

isent the point of bosses like nex is so that you team them lol?

4. Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo Cunt                          

it's going to be fixed on next update

5. xLewiss

xLewiss Master    

All that colour and letter sizing made me want to kill myself. But yeah that’s dumb as fuck like Aussie said

6. Asap Kev

Asap Kev Master              

Like u know shit about pvming, go back to skilling u fucking figgit

7. Kimejj

Kimejj Master  

Nexus can be done solo. It has before. But all in all, nice guide. Way to learn game mechanics and summon mechanics, lad.
    You have my applaud. :)

8. xLewiss

xLewiss Master    

As if you know anything, you know less than zizima

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.