Offering fastest DG service, tokens/exp

Discussion in 'User Services' started by lukevss, Jun 13, 2018.

1. lukevss

lukevss Warmaster

We don't yet know the experience rates for all prestiges, dungeon prestige, level, floor etc. This thread will be updated with any info we get but for now PM one of us with your request and we will discuss price and timescale. :4head:

1.5B for Rapier/chaotic service - depending on how many tokens you have this may vary.

Igbo, Lukevss, King0llie, Foxy Pigeon

References:
    igbo rs3: http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare?user1=Igbo
    foxy pigeon rs3: http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare?user1=xplicits
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018 at 3:46 AM
    king0llie and Artamiel like this.
  2. Kobo

Kobo Made a list of my regrets And you were first Staff Member              

heya lukevss good luck with your service but you should provide alot more information

also king0llie got what i need :troll:

3. lukevss

lukevss Warmaster

Yeah going to edit it a lot, just wanted to get the thread up ASAP, tyvm

4. Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo Cunt                          

you'd be better of showing screenshots of your completed floors on here.
    screenshots from rs3 don't mean shit on here.

how much for you to get me 10m tokens?

5. lukevss

lukevss Warmaster

Will have in game screenshots of floors done on SoulPlay with paid leeches uploaded on here in next few hours.

75b~ for 10m tokens

6. Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo Cunt                          

so 2b an hour?

7. lukevss

lukevss Warmaster

It'll be around 60 hours

8. Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo Cunt                          

i could get it in < 38 hours and that's solo.
    if it takes you 60+ with 3 people, wow, just wow.

9. igbo

igbo Weakling

We've only explored large 5;5 which we assumed would be the fastest token and xp rates in the game as that is also what it is on runescape, and what I believe it should be (more complex, more communication/teamplay required -> more rewarding).
    We've noticed that the xp:token ratio is way different here than it is on runescape. And if what you're saying is accurate, we will explore other forms of dg if, like you say, 5;5 larges aren't the most efficient for obtaining tokens.

10. Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo Cunt                          

it's exactly the same as runescape.

the only difference is it's we have higher exp rates so tokens go off base exp rate not given rate for obvious reasons (lower prestige accounts would get more tokens)

aswell as 3x tokens is active because people are idiots and don't know how to dung, they complained it was to slow so it was increased.

I've never done a 5:5 floor since i can't stand playing with idiots.
    most I've done is large 3:3 and i was getting 60k-70k tokens in 10 minutes.
    but solo/duo (with a leech) I'm able get around 30k tokens in 5-6 minutes doing medium floors.

hope this helps

11. Elsharion

Elsharion Titan

Great job, fast and cheap compared to the lamps. i'm a p1 player trying for p2, and got 5m exp per floor.
    https://prnt.sc/juo0e7

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    lukevss likes this.
  12. igbo

igbo Weakling

Thanks, what you say about token rate makes a lot of sense and is definitely accurate!

However, I think you may be a little off with token amounts and floor times you gave.
    Here is a screenshot of the xp and tokens gained from a 5:5 floor completed at floor 57, 3 from the highest floor available. I would include a screenshot from F60 which is around 55k tokens but I don't currently have one. As you can see, getting 60-70k tokens per large 3:3 as you've discussed isn't possible.
    [​IMG]

Regarding floor times, here are some screenshots from the recognised record base used for dg on RuneScape. They have records which date back to 2010, before keyshare, in which dungeoneering is very similar to how it is in SoulPlay.
    [​IMG]
    These are the 5:5 large record times for all floor themes, pre keyshare.
    These are players who dungeoneered competetively on a daily basis, with max binds (hex, bn etc) and therefore max dps and were the very best at that time.
    On top of these, those times are speed floors, in which deaths are not cared about, as the floor is slowed down through looting food etc, and the theme chosen is often ab1 as this tended to be the quickest back then (spawns a 20sec boss). Both of these factors don't bode well for gaining xp!

So let's look at some of the highest xp floors, as they're a better example of times for the tougher and slower floors.
    Here are the warped records.
    [​IMG]
    So there were only over two floors completed under 10 minutes at the warped level, which is the level you HAVE to be doing to achieve the max token rate possible (55k, not 60-70k). This ten minute speed is one you claim to consistently beat, that's very impressive if you ask me.

An extra thing to note is that these record floors contain five players, the trio (3 man) records from those times aren't archived on that site which is unfortunate because they'd have been a far better reference for my response, and I feature in a few of them myself. As you can imagine, it takes 3 players a little longer to do what 5 players can do, meaning the records were around 14 minutes long. This really goes to underline how impressive your consistent 10 minute larges are!

Regarding meds, for what its worth, solo med records were around 6 minutes at this time (again, no archived records). And they were zero competition in terms of xp/tokens with 5:5 large floors. The only people who did them just couldn't get in a good team.

On top of this, the bosses in SoulPlay are a fair bit slower than in RuneScape, judging off experience I'd say they add an extra 90s-2m per floor. To spell that out, this means floor times are to be expected to be a little longer on average.

Then again, you really could be the best dger to ever grace the game. We really could have done with such an era-shifting presence back when DG was so popular on RS. You really could be breaking record times every floor, while maintaining 0 deaths and max xp, during functioning more effectively by yourself than a two additional players could. You really could be doing this consistently without ever making mistakes, back to back, for a '38 hour' time period, it is possible.

If you insist on maintaining your claims from your previous post, we insist on you coming to collect some FREE EASY CASH off of us!
    We challenge you to a series of races for any amount of in game currency. Any theme, any size, any amount of players. 1:1 solo med, 3:3 large, 5:5 large; whatever you like! Starting the floor at the same time with each party uploading a video/screenshot as proof after the floor. Free money right?

Reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16yBsPSOvWjELrjld0YqRCuvpCWaw1pq4zp8AgClZzUo/pub?gid=29#

edit: No more shitposts in this thread thanks

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  13. Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo Cunt                          

You do realise soulplay doesnt have any hard puzzles.
    Or time consuming puzzles besides the one.
    The npcs almost never hit.
    So over all they're completed alot faster than runescape.

Oh and ill post a screenshot of me getting more than 55k for a floor with 3:3 later if you want.

14. igbo

igbo Weakling

On average spawning puzzles is quicker than spawning gds
    Yes, a screenshot of your 60-70k token floors is very welcome

15. lukevss

lukevss Warmaster

Congrats to Psamathe who just got 120 Dungeoneering on P1 with our service today, and progressed their account to P2. :)

[​IMG]
    Pic shows exp from Ollie on P0, we were told by Psamathe that his 'Total XP' was reading approx. 5.5m (this is before 2xp so he was getting 11m/floor).

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018 at 11:21 PM
    Sok439 likes this.
  16. ummidk

ummidk Overlord    

Wouldn't explain to me how it would work other than "large floors u get 7m exp for 300m". Told them I had a low floor and they insisted it didn't matter. They demanded money first even though as they are conducting a service, they should perform the service before being paid. Also wouldn't use a middle man.

*Use at your own risk...

lukevss likes this.