tag battle

Discussion in 'Graphic Arts' started by ɱλκκλɱ, Apr 15, 2018 at 3:21 AM.

1. ɱλκκλɱ

ɱλκκλɱ Supreme Cat Leader    

Since I haven't touched tags for like a month, would be nice working on one again to get back into the mood
    if you wish to take part, just pm me here or on discord matt#0603

> we pick a render (human render, anime character, game character, monsters, animals, anything)
    > time limit being maximum 2 weeks (can be less) from selecting the render, depends on others' time schedule
    > size of the piece will be at least 700x700 maximum
    > up to you if you want others to vote when a thread is made with both pieces
    > it doesn't have to be 1v1, if you are interested just say o:

It's simply for people who may just be interested and have a little time on their hands

we gain absolutely nothing from doing this other than potential attention who find gfx fascinating, it's just for fun and practice

Chuchuz likes this.
  2. Ali

Ali Forum Moderator Staff Member                        

I'm down, might take me some time to finish one though since I'm busy asfk irl at the moment.

3. Sok439

Sok439 FlatEarther            

This exactly. I'm also down for participation.

4. ɱλκκλɱ

ɱλκκλɱ Supreme Cat Leader    

This is fine, it's not something I'm rushing, I realise that one of the reason for such an inactive gfx section is due to others' schedule.

If anyone else wants to take part, I'm not going to ask about the choice of render until the upcoming weekend, I check these forums like every 2 days or so. I also want to note that all the pieces made won't be compiled on one thread, each person participating will post a thread when we're all ready at the same time, well that's an idea I want to do.

Ali, Chuchuz and Sok439 like this.